Sunday, July 10, 2011

A post in UK after A Mixed Emotions Day!!

Well, as usual I have not blog for ages!!
I forgot my password again and got it reset..whaha
Wat shud I say about UK?
I always believe in place is not the Issue but who r u wit is the most important thing!!
One more is a place, a party etc might be boring but is up to you..
up to you, how to make it lively..
life does goes on, it will not stop, it will be so wasted if you dont appreciated it now..
whahah actually, at first i dont feel like goin to UK due to lots of reasons that holds me bac..'
aft one mths plus here, i tink is a life worth experience.
one oli the education erm maybe not the education after all, is the place
the friendship,
wen a familiar face become hi bye fren
wen hi bye fren become a closer fren
wen u speak n noe more bout ur classmateS which previously is only classmate..
visiting wonderful places together making every min
s of it worthwhile..
of coz if ur gang or ur bff are here,
it wil be a whole diff story, maybe a better one..
wat i can say is no one actually get to noe about all the "IF"
getting to noe new frenz is part of the fun..
goin to lovely places is the best part of it..
I shud take more picca!!
well, tata that is for today..

My dream for tonight is GREECE!!
Actually, i wanted to go there badly but I wanted to there with the RIGHT ONE more..
When will the right one comes by? I really got no idea..
In love with the blue Sky, blue Sea n white building!!