Friday, November 5, 2010

The way I think

haha.. in the middle of the nite...
jux trying to be emo..wuwuw
it does feel bad to c the ppl dat once u like,
is now dating other ppl
but only in the terms that u r single..
i got resistance to change disease..
u might not know..
damm~~

if love is about loving an
imperfect person perfectly,
and those imperfection that
make "theone" perfect for u..
i guess i have not found dat imperfects yet..
whahaha....
coz i able to c evry ones imperfection
and yet not fond of it..
Well..dun misunderstood..
i m totally not a perfectionist..

3 comments:

hehehaha said...

sei yeh..once u like...who o ? dun1 tell me grrr..u also doing multitask chek :)

angzzbibu's life puzzle said...

lo~~yee
u noe all la..
from secondary til now
all oso got gf dy...mati aku
now not fond of anyone..
boring life..wuwuw

hehehaha said...

dun lie me la...fool me around ni...diam diam dun1 tell me lor haiz.......