Thursday, October 14, 2010

I M gonna have a fresh Start!!




Well,
I have subsribed to P1 wimax..
so wit internet connection, i shud be able to update more den usual.
currently, i am using RM99 de package.
as always it has been so long since i blog.
This time my determination is high.
I really bad memory..
thus, i hope there sumthing for me to read wen i m old..
forgetting most part of my youth shud be terrible..man
June 2010 has been a great mth.
My birthday, trips to HK, outings with de galz and stuff!!
Tis is my last sem in TARC seems like coll life gonna end really soon....
still wondering shud i go UK or not.
wat shud I do in de future..haihzz
so much to tink of...
currently, my latest addiction is on the Kpop..
anohaseyo... shon nyo shi dae (SNSD) = Girls Generation..
Rumors said this girls had done plastic surgery but i wonder it is true..
they seems pretty but i believe its make up aft
er a
ll.
They are only 21 or 20 this year.
totally amaze me...I am 21 tis year and still a coll stu
dent wit not much talent and skills.
They are great, successful. Very impresive and good model to look up on..
pratically i wil blog bout them later on as well as my HK trip..
Yeah..
stay tuned..peeps...