Saturday, May 23, 2009

My visit to LANGKAWI~part 1

A pic shows a thousand words la..
never noe it was so hectic to post pic in blogspot..my gosh!!so mafan le.
this is me, yen and bee on de plane to LANGKAWI~~
SO exCITED LE..
my first time boarding de plane,,yahoo~~
but actually it was kind of dizzy.. almost gonna become pam kelikir again~~~
mayb one of my "kai lan" from de dinner before wit stick on either yee, yee kang o ben..la~la~
luckily at last v landed..
reach Langkawi witout vomiting~~
Under de sun of Langkawi, tis place is so hot even de wind is hot...

Visited Tanjung Rhu~~de sand is so 'kasar' hurt my feet..


spotted all their hong kong kaki xcept mine la~ la~
stepping on de sand of Langkawi Tanjung Rhu





Nice pic..so artistic nia..credit to BEN



lOlz.. US WIT DE vodka.. so cheap oli le..RM 48++ oli..1 liter..
drink til mabuk ooso can la..haha..
Bee told me sumone got drunk and say some funny stuff..
realli laugh my head off..
dat fella say ask Mathew come and "chak sei" Yik Hui..
dunno y she say dat at de 1st place..coz drunk dy ma..cant blame her lo..haha..
haha~~yeah me, bee n yee.. is de top 3..lalala~~
n yee de first one hu launch de VODKA and thanx tis la thanx hu la..
at the lousy one..she de first hu goes to de bed le..


This is the jetty point..wher de enormous Eagle located...
tis is our best gropu pic~~ nice le~~



ngek~~ngek~~ me and de eagle
capture by BEE



Me and yen..

All de way up to GUNUNG RAYA.. c de round berpusing-pusing!!
But de view is spectacular.. can c de ocean de town~~ nice le..
but is at de other side cant enjoy it much..it was lik 2500++ kaki high le..


Trying to act lik super model ar..u guyzz.. aiyo..
dunno hu is tis gal~~walk til slipper oso tertanggal..
so bad lo.. spotted yee n yen laughin at her non stop..
u c yee laugh til her leg oso lift up..hah..


found tis photo of yen.. nice~~so happy for wat..sure msging wit star le..
c she holding her hp nia


OMG.. syok sendiri at Gunung Raya~~
Til here oli la~~ I wil be posting part 2..


2 comments:

yen said...

lolz... if let matthew c dou tis then cham lo... whhahahha... n type wrong dy la... top 3 is bee me n u ler... huh... lik tat oso can tertinggal my name... so bad... whahhaha... i wan to say... I DIDNT DRUNK... whahhahahha...

hehehaha said...

kakax....yea lor paiseh and ang u made de biggest mistake ever!! i m not de 1st one go to bed!! im stil video-ing the 2faces that drunk lor..duno who leh!!ahem ahem!!